Well, Saturday morning in Calgary will find a bunch of people in a room with Russell Westcott, Don Campbell and a bunch of exceptionally successful real estate investors. I wish I could be there, meeting people, seeing what’s new and being inspired. It’s an ACREs (Authentic Canadian Real Estate Seminar) weekend, put on by REIN.
If it’s your first time at at REIN event (which will be most of the people there), here’s a selection of the over 300 posts on my site. It’s a mix of the most popular, most controversial, most useful and most personal. Enjoy!
My first ACRES/Quickstart weekend, my personal Belize (vision) and family.
- My Personal Belize – a vision statement, expressing what I want my life to be like in the future and how real estate will help get me there. It’s working out pretty well, as Megan and I have been in Ireland for the last two months…
- Kudos to my parents, who have been a major influence on my journey. And Mom and Dad enjoying a bit of their personal Belize.
- Accepting real estate’s place in my life and on this blog.
- A guest post from my younger sister. You’ll start to get the feeling that real estate is something that’s been baked into my family for quite a while (four generations actually).
- And a some words on picking a niche. Particularly apt with all the Ron LeGrande stuff going around right now: What Do I Do? and Define Your Investing Niche
Tips, Tools, Mistakes and Systems
- Six Steps to Finding Cashflow Creek
- The Black Triangle of East Edmonton Eats New InvestorsEdmonton’s Black Triangle Presentation
- The Top Ontario Rental Websites – Fall 2009
- Canadian Rental Website Rankings – June 2009
- Get Used to Scum
- Canadian Internet Marketing Resources
- 6 Things You Should Do To Your Mortgage When Interest Rates Drop
Property Management Experiences and Tips
- What to do with dead tenants
- Need a Property Manager? 10 Tips to Land the Best!
- Three reasons to put the phone down instead of calling your property manager
- Bugs in your Buildings? (Protecting your Real Estate Investment if you Self-Manage)
- How to Cut Vacancies by 50%
- Property Mangement Rocks!
Business, Stats and Misc
- 20 Years of Detailed Edmonton Real Estate Prices
- Economic – What Stats Do You Want to See? and everyone’s responses.
- Mike Rowe on Hard Work and Dirty Jobs
- 8 Essential Real Estate Investment Business Processes
- More Fun with Stats- Monthly Edmonton Statistics
- Edmonton Real Estate Prices Since 1962
- Why Real Estate Works in a Recession
- 8 Tips for Recession Proofing Your Real Estate Business Model