After two great weeks off, I’m back on the blogging bandwagon. I managed a week in Edmonton, three days up skiing at Big White, and my very first proper shift as a Ski Patrol.
I’ve been reflecting on the past year, and a 2008 Year in Review will follow shortly. In 2008 this blog went from nothing to 7,679 visits, generating 17,660 views, from 63 countries. Based on the average, that’s just over 305 hours of time on site.
Enough of the random analytics…here’s a 4×4 of my most popular posts. Why 4×4? Try driving up to Big White in a snow storm with out it….actually it’s four posts for four types of popularity.
The Four Posts with the Most Comments
- Edmonton Real Estate Prices Since 1962 (16)
- Six Steps to Finding Cashflow Creek (and two bonus steps) (11)
- What to do with dead tenants (5)
- Interactive Maps of Edmonton and Red Deer (5)
The Four Posts with the Most Views
- Edmonton Real Estate Prices Since 1962 (2,095)
- Six Steps to Finding Cashflow Creek (and two bonus steps) (384)
- What will Alberta be like in 2010 for Real Estate? (286)
- Edmonton Townhouse Rents – CMHC Stats in a Motion Chart (274)
The Four Posts with the Longest Time on Site
- For Real Estate Investors (category) 23:07
- Alberta (Category) 14:21
- Don’t Buy Here! The Black Triangle of East Edmonton 11:59
- My Belize is in Italy 9:28
The Four Posts with the Most Links (according to Google Webmaster Tools)