Here’s some news headlines from the last couple days. Thanks to Joe Iannuzzi for his work in compiling the longest running thread on REIN! More news than you can shake a stick at.
I’ve been busy getting a deal done, and preparing some JV paperwork. More about that stuff once the deal is done!
- High River Housing Market Slows Down
- Agricultural land values jump by 10 per cent
- Experts educate about beetle
- The 2% solution
- Province identifies need for new Hwy 813 bridge
- Holmes eyes Okotoks area
- Council unanimously favours paving project
- Tax news gets worse in St. Albert
- Syncrude promises to do better
- Energy sector surges past auto industry
- Everybody loves us
- Almost 80 per cent of Edmonton commuters rely on cars
- Southwest recreation centre to go ahead
- Stelmach invites Sask. to join ‘New West’
And interesting blog posts:
- Edmonton Real Estate Investor: Oh Look, Someone Else Discovered Alberta!
- Apartment Buildings Verse Single Family Homes
- Alberta’s Economy – The Envy Of Canada
Enjoy, I’ll be back later this week when life is a little less busy!